Ostthüringische Materialprüfgesellschaft für Textil und Kunststoffe mbH (OMPG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of TITK. Since 1992, it has been an efficient partner with a wide range of methods for the chemical and physical characterisation of textile and composite materials as well as plastics of all kinds.
The highly qualified staff develop methods for material characterisation or support the partners in doing so. Small quantities of materials can also be tested with regard to a wide range of processing options.
OMPG is an accredited testing laboratory according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- Chemical and physical, including dynamic-mechanical characterisation of polymer, composite and composite materials
- Analytical method development, process development
- Material processing tests
- Pharmaceutical testing
- Biological material testing
- Preparation of certificates
All currently accredited standards are included in the list of services. OMPG is listed as a supplier on several platforms of large automotive groups.