Research and development, materials testing and manufacturing - the companies of the TITK Group offer triple expertise at one location and thus also guarantee a wide range of development opportunities for career starters and experienced professionals.
Career opportunities for women are particularly good at the Thuringian Institute for Textile and Plastics Research and its two subsidiaries OMPG mbH and smartpolymer GmbH. This has already been confirmed twice for the TITK Group by the award of the "Total E-Quality" rating. Since 2012, the group of companies has placed particular emphasis on equal opportunities for men and women.
In addition, there are numerous benefits for employees. For example, the Group offers various external and internal training courses for personnel development, e.g. English lessons or patent training.
Employees are also supported in their doctoral studies, master craftsman training and the qualification of trainers. Working hours are flexibly regulated where the task allows. Flexitime, part-time and home office are among the options.
- Independent execution of chemical examinations according to general instructions
- Preparation of samples
- Carrying out polymerisation tests using autoclave technology
- Characterisation of various plastic samples according to existing instructions (viscosity determination, end group analysis, etc.)
- Documentation and (computer-aided) evaluation of analysis results
- Operation and maintenance of various analysis devices
If you are interested, please send your application to the human resources department.