The Ostthüringische Materialprüfgesellschaft für Textil und Kunststoffe mbH (OMPG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of TITK. OMPG has served since 1992 as a competent partner offering a broad range of technical processes related to the chemical and physical characterisation of textiles, composite materials and various plastics. OMPG's highly qualified staff develop material characterisation methods and also support various partners who do the same. In addition, the company tests small amounts of materials to determine if they can be processed using specific technologies.
OMPG is an accredited test laboratory certified according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- Chemical and physical (including dynamic-mechanic) characterisation of polymeric and composite materials
- Analytic method and process development
- Material processing tests
- Pharmaceutical tests
- Biological material tests
- flocking of small-sized parts
- Issuing of certifications