- Development loose-fill fiber granules using a pull-drill process for selective removal of gas and exhaust air.
- Optimisation/adaptation of fibre granules to each filtration task through physical, chemical or biological agents
- Characterisation of physical-chemical filter-material properties such as bulk density, porosity, flow resistance, adsorption capacity, regenerative capability
- Devices for manufacturing long-fiber reinforced granules for use as filter materials
- Filter stand for determining the pressure differences in virgin materials exposed to various flow conditions
- Gas analyses (IR spectrometer, electrochemical sensors)
- Immersion, spraying and powder coating devices for loading fibre granules
Loaded with iron salt